Material Handling & Storage
Rapid Patient Extraction
Service and Repair
Whatever style or kind of storage cabinet you require, we can help you find a solution. YES offers a full line of storage cabinets from LYON Workspace Products. From Safety Storage Cabinets to Bin Cabinets or All-Welded Metal Cabinets, we offer a wide variety of storage cabinets that will meet all your material handling equipment requirements. Just call one of our Storage and Security Product Specialists.
Industrial Storage Cabinets
Time tested design and construction features solidify Lyon 1000 Series as the standard for industrial quality storage cabinets. They feature:
- Contemporary styling with flush fronts, backs, and sides
- Rounded front corners
- Three point door locking device
- Double doors swing full 180° to maximize access
- Pan type reinforcements maintain door alignment
- Durable heavy-gauge steel construction
- Shelf adjustments on 2" centers
- Back corners are slotted for quick, easy adjustment on 2" centers.
- Front corners are supported with clips that slip into slots in the upright member
VAL TEC Economical Commercial Storage Cabinets
Quality construction and clean appearance in this price range are unique hallmarks of the line. Quick, easy shelf adjustment on 2" centers. Two hinged doors open full 180�. Full height pan type reinforcement maintains door alignment. Flush fronts, backs and sides permit side by side installations, and exposed backs. Polished chrome plated handles with built in grooved key lock.
Bin Storage Cabinets
These cabinets are shipped set up with 4" high legs welded on and shelves bolted in place, ready to use! These cabinets feature:
All-welded 14-gauge steel construction delivers secure storage behind heavy-gauge steel doors. 3-point locking system featuring 3/8" lath rods and 3/16" latch plates. Corrugated wrapping and shipped set up for forklift access.
Storage and Maintenance Centers
Safely store tools, equipment, maintenance and repair parts, even personal effects in a Lyon Storage & Maintenance Center. Remove the padlock and all of the tools of your trade are instantly accessible. There's even a slide-out work surface for light maintenance and repair work! Lock your center up and your "stuff" is safe as "money in the bank" in Lyons?f heavy-duty 14 ga., all-welded cabinetry.
Need to take your center on the job? Heavy-duty, all-welded legs allow easy fork lift entry. Your maintenance center is on its way to the job site in a matter of minutes.
Doors maintain their alignment, even when fully loaded, thanks to smooth rolling casters under each door. Drawers feature ball-bearing suspensions for easy operation - with loads up to 400 lbs. per drawer! Lyon maintenance centers are available in four standard models. Choose the one that fits your needs exactly!
Visible Storage Cabinets
These all welded steel cabinets provide secure, visible storage for quick visual inspection without needless opening. Features include:
- Full length doors feature a three-point latch design and cam-bar system.
- Chrome plated handle will accept a padlock (not included) or accommodate flat key lock.
- Shelves bolt into place and are adjustable on 2" centers with payload capacity of 300 lbs. each.
- Plastic Bins, impervious to most solvents and corrosives, clip on and off galvanized Pick Racks bolted to cabinet back.
- Shelves are included, but not installed.
Like having a safe on your shop floor! These heavy duty storage cabinets are great for those extra-heavy parts storage requirements.
- Heavy-duty steel doors have a padlock hasp and heavy-duty 5/16" brass?|pin hinges securely welded to each door.
- All-welded 14-gauge steel construction provides a payload capacity of 1450 lbs. per shelf.
- Adjustable shelves bolt securely into welded keyhole slots and can be repositioned on 3" centers.
- Secure, 3-point locking system on doors features 3/8" latch rod and 3/16" latch plate.
- Cabinets ship wrapped in corrugate with shelves bolted in place.
- Cabinets ship complete with 4" high legs welded on.
Call now for more information at 631-582-5900.